6 Weeks – FAA Flight Dispatch Part 65 Certificate Course (Ref. FAAC2401)
February 19, 2024 - March 29, 20244500USD
On-Site - 19 February - 29 March 2024 / Onsite Training in Miami (USA)
What You Will Learn?
Our students will acquire the essential fundamental competencies to mobilize the relevant knowledge, skills, and attitude to carry out activities and tasks associated with the FAA flight dispatcher duties and responsibilities, but also the know-how:
The FAA Part 65 Certification Training is entirely delivered in a classroom (including self-study).
The training is delivered by Technical Aviation Services, Inc (TAS)
6 Weeks In-person Classroom Training
Who Should Attend?
Our FAA Part 65 Flight Dispatch Certification course is designed for Ab-Initio, individuals, aviation fans or experienced aviation professionals like pilots, crew controllers, operations controllers, and navigation officers eager to acquire new knowledge or enhance and strengthen competencies required today to become a high performer in a highly dynamic and challenging Operations Control Centers (OCC) environment.
The content of our FAA Part 65 Flight Dispatch Certification course program fulfills the FAA 14 CFR Part 65 Subpart C regulation.
Of course, there is a mandatory regulated training curriculum that includes the following topics – FAA:
- Introduction to the (21st Century) Flight Dispatcher Role
- FAA Regulations (Part 121, Part 91, Part 135, and more)
- Aeronautical Information Manual
- Therory of Aviation Meteorology - Basic and Advanced
- Non-Graphic Weather Report
- Graphic Weather Report
- Aeronautical Charts
- Instrument Approach Procedures
- Air Traffic Control and National Airspace System
- Aircraft Performance
- Weight and Balance
- Aircraft Systems and Limitations
- Dispatch Resource Management
- Emergency, Safety and Communication
- Manual and Practical Flight Planning Exercices
However, we want our students to acquire competencies already to mobilize the relevant knowledge, skills, and attitude to carry out additional activities and tasks associated with the flight dispatcher duties and responsibilities; we have introduced the following topics for you:
- NAT HLA
- ICAO ETOPS / EDTO
- Flight efficiency and sustainable operations
- Communication, Navigation and Surveillance (CNS)
The training program includes manual practical flight planning, including practice on a real flight planning system. ,You will be trained on the last generation of the two most popular airplanes - B737 and A320.
Upon successfully completing FAA Aircraft Dispatcher Knowledge exam (ADX), and FAA practical and oral exams, you will be awarded with:
- An approved FAA Part 65 Flight Dispatcher Certificate (license).